my pics

my pics
True happiness shared!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

The different options available

I think many things have come my way on purpose during this period of growth. Perhaps its because Im more receptive to them and ready to open my mind to new ideas and new views. It’s fantastic!

I have come across a theory posed by an 82 year old man called the American Monk. His theory is that we all have the possibilities of various levels of living available to us all the time. He calls it quantum jumping and at first I found it a little hard to come to terms with but seem to finally understand what he is getting across and I think its a very interesting theory.

If you think of a radio and all the radio waves that are around us all the time, is the example that started making sense to me. The amounts of radio stations available to us at any time are many, but the receptor can only tune into one wave at a time. If we want to change the radio station we need to set the radio dial to another frequency and thereby pick up the new station.

The American Monk says our lives are the same. We have countless possibilities of how we can live our life. Depending on what frequency we are on is the way we live our life at that particular time. We do have the capability of changing the levels we are on by shifting our focus accordingly, like changing the radio stations, but it takes time and practice.

I read this with great interest. I thought about the Secret that seemed to be on everyone’s lips, mine included, a few years ago. Are we able to attract all the goodness into our lives? I do think we are able, but as with anything in our lives, we need to want to do this and be aware of the effort we put into it for it to take place in our lives. I have also read many writings on how the Secret is filled with holes and one cannot live your life just by wishing for it.

I know that I have had to change my way of thinking to get me where I am today. I have had to make a conscious effort to changing my inner voice of how I speak to myself and how I criticize myself as I go alone. I also notice that the more I do it and become aware of it, the easier it gets, as anything in my life that I make a concerted effort to practice.

Perhaps the possibilities that I have around me are endless and its up to me to change the radio frequency to be able to see them. I know that I am coming across a lot of people in the same position as I have been and I have been able to offer my thoughts from my perspective from my personal experience. Ive been giving thanks daily and now Ive been able to give back, in a way.

Does that mean that Ive started seeing different frequencies available to me in my life, Im not sure, but I do know that its an interesting theory and one Im reading up on more and more, because I think that there are so many theories available to all of us but we are only seeing them when we are ready to understand them. The universe does present us with options, I see that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment